Super easy midweek quick meal (DIY) with the best ingredients available: fresh made pasta from our good friends at OMBRA restaurant + shellfish provided by HENDERSON TO HOME.
We will be offering a different seafood and pasta combo each week, all you will need to do is add some basic ingredients that you will have at home.
Week 02 - 05 Mar. Kit includes the following:
- Around 200/250 g fresh made bucatini.
- Around ~200 g of fresh monkfish tail.
- Around 220 of tomato sauce.
- Around 150 g of - unbelievable - tiramisú.
1. Put a pot of water to boil. In a sauce pan, add 3 spoons of olive oil with a crushed clove of garlic, a pinch of chilli flakes and gently fry at a medium heat.
2. Fillet and dice the monkfish tail.
3. After the garlic has done it’s job of flavouring the oil, remove the clove of garlic, lower the heat and add the diced monkfish and fry gently. Once the monkfish is lightly coloured, add half a glass of dry white wine, let it evaporate and then add the slow cooked tomato sauce.
4. Drop the pasta once the water has reached the boil, set a time for 3 and a half minutes. Drain the pasta (save some of the pasta cooking water), add the pasta to the pan with the monkfish sauce and emulsify by tossing everything together for a minute or so on a low heat.
5. Adjust the consistency with some of the water if necessary, plate up and finish with a generous amount of ground black pepper and chopped parsley.